Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm in a picture!! :)

So, I've been doing the Let's Do 52 Challenge with Paint the Moon Photography.  This week's challenge was to take a photo with me, the photographer in it!  I loved this idea so I wanted to share.  How many pictures do we all have of our husbands and our kids?  Hundreds, right?!  Now how many pictures do you have of yourself moms?  Not many.  I am going to make it a goal of mine to try and get in more pictures with my kids this year, so I can be a part of our memories, not just a background piece.  Why don't you join me?  Get in some pictures.  Have a friend take them, hold your phone out with your arm, set up a tripod, or hire me!  Just get in some pictures with your families.  They may not be the best pictures, but they just might capture you as you are.  My picture isn't perfect, but it caught my boys being their silly and normal selves.  That's just how I want to remember them.  :)

Read Paint the Moon's blog post here about self portraits, it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment